Welcome to our blog! We’re excited to chronicle our journey as we prepare to move our family of 10 to the city of Kisumu, Kenya for 11 months to work with Agape Children’s Ministry. We desire to live out our faith by worshiping and honoring God in all we do, spreading the good news of Jesus where ever we can, taking seriously God’s command to serve the poor, and enjoying the community of believers of which we’re apart.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- After a productive two weeks in California, I'm very happy to be back with Lisa and my family in Kenya!!! Looking 4ward 2 seeing the boys! 6 years ago
- Excited for Lisa's parents to arrive in Kenya Monday night. They are blessing us with a Safari trip to the Maasi Mara. 6 years ago
- Lisa is creating up a storm as we're rolling out many new brochures for the Christian Alliance for Orphans event in SoCal next week! 6 years ago
- All hands on deck Saturday at Agape. Concrete poured, boys foot lockers inspected, play time... The KJ's had a busy day! All for good! 6 years ago
- Kate is in the middle of counseling training this week & the Overlake Team visit went great! Thanks be to God! 6 years ago